Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation/Amendment is subject to airline/supplier rules mentioned under PENALTIES of the Rules and Restrictions.
- A minimum of 10JOD non-refundable Admin fee applies per ticket/voucher for Cancellation/Amendment in addition to airline/supplier penalties.
- Cancellation and amendment request can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/SMS to +962799966978 or +962795477076 quoting your reference number and full name. We will revert back ASAP. Most of the airlines/suppliers allow changes/cancellation 24 hours before departure; we suggest contacting us at least 36 hours before departure to have enough time to handle your request.
- Airline PNR should be quoted when communicating with the airline.
- Passengers should be at the check-in counter three (3) hours before flight departure.
- It is the passengers’ responsibility to comply for the required documents and visa.
- All payments will be charged in JOD or USD depending on the selected currency at the home search page.
- all prices are subject to change and it’s not guaranteed until finally confirm you booking
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Jordan
- Jordan is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in (JOD or USD )
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
In regard to Internet usage, cookies are pieces of data assigned by a Web server to the browser on a specific PC. Cookies help web sites recognize return visitors, and cannot be read by a web site other than the one that set the cookie. When someone returns to a web site he or she has visited before, the person's browser gives this data back to the server.
Users have the option to set their browsers to notify them before receiving a cookie, which allows them to decide whether or not to accept it. In addition, browsers can also be set to turn off cookies entirely.
Turning cookies off will prevent access to these areas of our web site. Cookies are not required to access other areas of CLICKTOBOOK web site.
Safeguarding Client Information
We only grant access to personal information about you (such as your name, address) to company employees so that they can process and service your accounts, and administer our business.
Our Code of Conduct requires that your information remain confidential. Even if you are no longer our client, we will continue to treat your nonpublic personal information in the same way as if you were still a client. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard this personal information.
We have implemented commercially reasonable security systems to protect personal information that we receive from any of our online applications. All information that is sent to us on these applications is encrypted using the standard security protocol Secure Socket Layer (SSL) during the transmission from an applicant's personal computer.
While visitors can use e-mail to contact us about routine issues and inquiries, e-mail may not be a secure method of communication for time sensitive communication or communication of information that is confidential. We strongly recommend that this type of information not be communicated via e-mail.
Third Party Sites Links